- Photographer Mark Teiwes partnered with Captain Joe's Lobster Company to create a photo exhibition called "Faces of the Working Waterfront"
- Stone artist Martin Ray partnered with the Fitz Henry Lane House to create a tribute to Gloucester poets Vincent Ferrini and Charles Olson in sculpture
- Dancer Sarah Silfer partnered with Cape Pond Ice for a dance performance on their dock
- Artist Lara Lepionka partnered with Shaw's Market on Eastern Avenue to create an exhibition in their store
- Installation artist Richard Emmanuel partnered with The Building Center to create a sculpture in their parking lot
seARTS is pleased to announce the 2011 Partner With an Artist (PWA) request for proposals. The PWA program provides grants for artists to make a new work in partnership with a Cape Ann business to be presented publicly in spring 2011. We are looking to fund innovative projects that explore arts/business collaborations and embrace the partnership as integral to the work of art to be created.
A business might provide goods, services, or space for a project. Jurors will award $1,500 grants will to five artists for arts/ business partnership projects.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-281-1222.
Just click here to download an application!
Thanks for reading.